Paid Subscription Service Update - 16th May 2013
To the Punting Buddies of Oh Yea Faithful,
Reference our previous note at racestrat.com.au
The response has been great to the offer. Thank you for you're vote of confidence. Some who wish to subscribe would like the 'selections' to be sent by email. We can arrange this, as well as listing them on a password protected webpage on our site.
We're are currently drafting a few words around the subscription to send out later. We are aware there are the mums & dad battlers out there who like having a punt, who follow us. And, we are also aware that there are people following us, who like us, are heavy hitters on the punt. In other words, we invest seriously with serious money.
What we need is a one size fits all approach. Some ideas:
- Have the subscription rate low (price to be determined).
- Commence our subscription betting bank at $100.00. This will be the betting bank that we run with on the results page of our website. Bet say 2% to 4% of the betting bank per race with the aim of taking out 5% or more of the betting bank per race bet, ie, 5% of $100.00 is $5.00. For those who bet more, you scale your betting bank up.
- As the bank doubles, you will take some profits, and then commence to bet 2% of what left, and so on. You take profits, as your betting builds.
- We will assume you are operating from a betting bank of $100.00 and advise you to place x amount on selection. Bigger betters, of course you will scale up.
- We are prepared to assist you to win, but you must adhere to what we recommend, otherwise your out of our hands, and on your own.
- As the $100.00 betting bank grows in size over time, we will raise the subscription to suit. Though, the price will always be low in relation to your profits and your betting bank.
- We operate in business quarters (3 months). If you are not in front after any given business quarter, and should you request a refund, you will be refunded your losing quarters subscription immediately. Your details will also be removed from our subscription database.
- The above very much places the onus on us to deliver. And, as we would be taking your money by way of subscription, the onus quite rightly sits with us to deliver.
- We are giving serious consideration to a three monthly trail period on the evidence of a receipt that you've purchased the book 'I Taught God to Gamble' by Joshua Hosea.
Does anyone disagree with the above, or have anything else you would like to add, before we start having a website amended, and mail engines installed on our site? If so, please let us know.
The team at Racestrat